New Members Evening
We are delighted that you are considering becoming a member of the Outboard Boating Club. Our members are very proud of our Club for which we actively encourage new membership. The application and joining process is an easy three step process:
- Complete a New Member Application Form (print here)
- Attend at a New Member Orientation Evening
- Undertake a OBC Vessel Safety Inspection (must pass)
Joining the OBC generally takes less than 3 weeks provided the steps above are attended to promptly.
- Attend the next New Member Orientation Evening (held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month, 6:00pm for an hour and a half)
- Make a booking for a Vessel Safety inspection on a Saturday following the New Member Orientation evening that you plan to attend. (Bookings can be made either at the OBC Office or by phone.)