The beautifully scenic OBC marina is something of which to be proud. Stage I opened in 1994 and Stage II went operational in 1997. Since then we've become a landmark for Auckland boaties and fishermen. The marina consists of 213 berths ranging from 10.5m to 16m in length.
There are four sizes of marina berths:
10.5m x 4.3m
12m x 4.7m
14m x 5.0m
16m x 5.3m
Important things to note:
- Purchase or rent is by negotiation with the individual marina berth licence holder(s) however, the Club Office needs to be advised of any changes in leasee/ownership. All leasees and prospective berth holders must be club members.
- OBC marina is for recreational only purposes.
- Facilities we provide include power, water, sewerage pump-out station, full security and fuel.
- Dedicated marina parking.
- Auxiliary outboard wash unit provided.
- Please note, living on board is not permitted.
- Emergency pump available.
The Marina Agreement form is available here or from the OBC Office.
The bridge height and tides can be a problem for larger boats. Click here for the tide rise and fall cycle and for instructions on how to use the OBC Bridge Gap Calculation Chart click here. At all times movement through the bridge is the sole responsibility of the vessel skipper.