The beautifully scenic OBC marina is something to be proud of.
Stage I opened in 1994 and Stage II went operational in 1997. Since
then we've become a landmark for Auckland boaties and fishermen.
The marina consists of 213 berths ranging from 10.5m to 16m in
There are four sizes of marina berths available:
10.5m x 4.3m,
12m x 4.7m,
14m x 5.0m and
16m x 5.3m
Important things to note:
- Purchase or rent is by negotiation with the individual owners
however, the Club Office needs to be advised of any changes in
- OBC marina is for recreational only purposes.
- Facilities we provide include power, water, sewerage pump out
station, full security and fuel.
- One park provided per berth.
- Auxiliary outboard wash unit provided.
- Please note, living on board is not permitted.
The Marina Agreement form is available here or from the OBC Office.
The bridge height and tides can be a problem for larger boats.
for the tide rise and fall cycle and for instructions on how to use
the OBC Bridge Gap Calculation Chart