The beautifully scenic OBC marina is something to be proud of.
Stage I opened in 1994 and Stage II went operational in 1997. Since
then we've become a landmark for Auckland boaties and fishermen.
The marina consists of 213 berths ranging from 10.5m to 16m in
There are four sizes of marina berths available:
10.5m x 4.3m,
12m x 4.7m,
14m x 5.0m and
16m x 5.3m
Important things to note:
- Purchase or rent is by negotiation with the individual owners
however, the Club Office needs to be advised of any changes in
- OBC marina is for recreational only purposes.
- Facilities we provide include power, water, sewerage pump out
station, full security and fuel.
- One park provided per berth.
- Auxiliary outboard wash unit provided.
- Please note, living on board is not permitted.
- Emergency pump available.
The Marina Agreement form is available here or from the OBC Office.
The bridge height and tides can be a problem for larger boats.
for the tide rise and fall cycle and for instructions on how to use
the OBC Bridge Gap Calculation Chart
click here. At all times movement through the bridge is
the sole responsibility of the vessel skipper.